Contact of the responsible person
Jan Röhrmann, Broicher Strasse 37, 51429 Bergisch Gladbach, Germany, +49.172.7318161, email@example.com
General information on the collection of personal data
Data protection officer
A data protection officer has not been appointed, as the company has fewer than 10 persons.
We collect and process the following personal data about you:
- contact information
- payment information
- social Media Identifiers
- online identifiers
We process your data for the following purposes:
- contract processing
- quality assurance
The processing of your data is carried out on the following legal basis:
- Your consent, article 6 & 1 lit. a) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- to execute a contract with you and to fulfil legal obligations, article 6 & 1 lit. b) GDPR
- legitimate interests, article 6 & 1lit. f) GDPR
When processing your data, we pursue the following legitimate interests:
- improvement of our offer
- protection against misuse
When processing your data, we work together with the following service providers who have access to your data:
- web hosting provider
- social media platform provider
- payment and shipping service providers
- provider of web analysis tools
Data transmission to third countries
Data is transferred to third countries outside the European Union. This takes place on the basis of contractual regulations provided for by law, which are intended to ensure adequate protection of your data.
We store your data,
- if you have consented to the processing, at most until you revoke your consent,
- if we need the data for the execution of a contract or for the fulfilment of legal obligations, at most for as long as the contractual relationship with you exists or legal retention periods are in effect,
- if we use the data on the basis of a legitimate interest, at most for as long as your interest in deletion or anonymisation does not outweigh the data.
Rights of the party concerned
You have - partly under certain conditions - the right,
- to request information about the processing of your data,
- to correct your data,
- to have your data deleted or blocked,
- to have the processing restricted,
- to object to the processing of your data,
- To receive your data in a transferable format and to transmit it to a third party,
- to revoke your consent to the processing of your data for the future and
- complain to the competent supervisory authority about unauthorised data processing.
Requirement or obligation to provide data
Unless this is explicitly stated in the survey, the provision of data is not necessary or obligatory.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event that IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area before this happens. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services to the website operator in connection with the use of the website and the Internet.
The IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics is not combined with other data from Google.
On this website, Google Analytics has been extended by the code "gat._anonymizeIp();" in order to ensure anonymous collection of IP addresses (so-called IP masking). This allows IP addresses to be further processed in a shortened form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. If the data collected about you contains a personal reference, this is immediately excluded and the personal data is immediately deleted. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
Further information from the third party provider:
Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001
or on data protection at www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html
and on the data protection declaration at www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
( Source among others: www.datenschutzbeauftragter-info.de ).